Saturday 11 April 2015

You've got to sell yourself!

Tart card for a graphic designer.

I can honestly say I've never laughed so much whilst making a piece of work. I'm not sure what that says about me, and if it's good or not, but either way I had so much fun with it

"Create a business card for yourself as a graphic designerOh yes, you must also only use the visual language and vernacular of a tart card. Don’t forget to give yourself a juicy ‘stage name’!
Consider leaving your creation in strategic phone boxes around Shoreditch.."

 This was one of the optional Summer briefs from last year, which is going in my portfolio for Semester 2. It was a very quick project, maybe half a day or so (there was a LOT of puns and innuendos to think up and write down).  



x

No comments:

Post a Comment