Tuesday 12 May 2015

A hectic few weeks


Hello!
I've been very absent from my blog for the last month because I've been super super busy travelling up and down the country between Carlisle and London, Carlisle and Bristol, and Carlisle and Leeds (plus lots of other journeys in between) for lots of exciting things which I'll go into properly in the rest of today's posts. There was also the small matter of my final hand in at university ever. EVER. As scary as that sounds it is an amazing feeling and after 4 years I finally don't have a tight ball of stress in my chest anymore (okay I lied, it's still there but it's definitely a lot smaller) I now finally have time to read!

On one of my many many many train journeys over the last few weeks I decided to tweak my icon slightly to make my hair look a little more realistic and less flat. The version I use as my Twitter icon can be seen at the top of this post, however for some reason Blogger has decided to give me an extreme tan which I don't have until I upload it which I find hilarious as I'm very pasty in real life and proud of it.

So from me and my fake tanned icon, we hope you enjoy this little catch up of what I've been doing for the last month or so which does actually include some work. Only some though.
I've been a very busy lady.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment