Tuesday 24 March 2015

Photos of a graphic designer placing things

It's the final day before my ISTD submission is packed up and sent off, meaning yesterday I took my final photographs of the packaging, and development work etc which is needed for their archives if my work is awarded membership. 

I've put a serious amount of work into this project from start to finish, and I'll admit I am proud of myself and the designs I've produced. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your work and the things you achieve, you just need to stay humble. 

Here are 2 what look like stock photos of me prepping my work to be photographed – I can assure you I was in motion at the time, I'm just verrrrrry careful and steady. 



As the timeline is over 2 metres long and needs to be unfolded to be viewed, I've made an A2 presentation board showcasing images of the finals to put in with the physical final designs. 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment